Monday, April 6, 2009

Plans for next year.

So, things have not worked out. Or perhaps they have. I'll be staying in Iowa City and searching for work. I'm assisting at Wilderness Studios this summer, during wedding season and then after that..... probably working part time and looking for supplement work. So if you have any suggestions, I would love to hear them. I'm interested in photographing, writing, making videos, and numerous other small jobs. I'd like to stay in Iowa City but would be willing to travel to Des Moines on occasion for work. I'm not looking for a lot of money, just things that have the potential to make me happy, teach me something or benefit me in some positive way. I'll be posting my resume when it's updated from this semester.  Looking over it, I realize how many jobs I've had in my short life span. I should join over achiever anonymous and promptly take a vacation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment