Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The beginning of the beginning.

Hello all:

I am starting this blog to stay connected to you and to myself. I am going to compile and resolve my undergraduate experience within these internet pages and continue to add to this idea in the months and new projects ahead. I plan to include links to my published articles, recent photo projects and spur of the moment snap shots, my videos and my other mixed media work. There will also be updates on my where-abouts and goings-on. 

To begin the where-abouts and goings-ons: As most of you know, I applied to photography MFA programs for next year. Why? Because I've never been good at waiting it out. Because I don't want to compromise myself in this depressingly depressed job market. And because I don't want to loose myself in a placeholder life path. I applied to University of Washington, Seattle; University of Oregon; Eugene; Arizona State, Tempe; Columbia College, Chicago and RIT in Rochester, NY. I hope to hear good news soon. I have big plans cooked up if I get uniformly  rejected including Australia and drowning my sorrows in sunshine.




No comments:

Post a Comment